Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Testing Chaos

{Sweater: BBV}
{Pants: Forever 21}
     I've always appreciated a funky sweater. On top of that appreciation, I've always loved good accessories (I am somewhat guilty of over-accessorizing, but aren't we all?) Honestly, this set was put together basing my inspiration off of the OPI nail lacquer. That's kind of hard to believe when the sweater's inky pattern is vying for attention (hence the choice in neutral pants to tame said pattern). If you have (or want) a sweater with a similar pattern, test out the combination!
     If you're not up on the latest work of Jenna Lyons, please reference J.Crew's fashion face lift. I can't speak enough about their jewelry line that is trending a contemporary take on resin and enamels that pay homage to the Art Deco era.

No comments:

Post a Comment