Monday, August 29, 2011

Summer Sale Swoon

     On few occasions I have bumped into customers wearing the jewelry that I have sold to them in the past. I must say the feeling is wonderful! Prior to putting items up on the site, I kind of make up the future owner in my head. It's something along the lines of, "She's gonna' look so dope if she pairs this with a cognac leather mini-purse and a pair of heather grey, suede pumps..."  (How amusing internal monologue can be when it's put into writing).  It's a great feeling to see the person you meet is nothing like what you could ever image, but pulls off the piece effortlessly.  Well, prepare your necks, wrists, and fingers...WE'RE HAVING A SALE!

Silver Toothed Tiger- $28 NOW $19 (shipping not included)
Pearl Cocktail-$68 Now: $58; Webbed cuff-$36 Now $27; Arrowhead$
In order to have these chance opportunities to blossom into frequent run-ins, BBV is taking 25% off all jewelry inventory! I understand the feeling of leaving something beautiful behind and more than anything I recognize the gleam in a girl's eye when she knows something was meant for her. Cheers to the possibility of me and my customers bumping into each other. Enjoy the summer sale swoon while it lasts!

1 comment: